Rescue your roof and save money! With soft washing you can safely restore your roof back to its original beauty and save on costly replacement.
What Causes Those Black Streaks On Your Roof?
- The black or brown discoloration seen on numerous roofs is typically mistaken for dirt or soot, but is in fact a type of algae called Gloeocapsa Magma.
- This algae is transported through the air and collects on the exterior surface areas of your house, including your roof, where it feeds and grows.
- In addition to causing unsightly black streaks, this algae, by it's very nature, is a decomposer which can cause major damage to your roof over a period of time.
- Your roof isn't simply filthy -- it's infected!
Why Softwash Your Roof?
- For years, pressure or power washing has been the go-to for homeowners planning to clean their roofs, but they often discover that their black streaks return.
- This is due to the fact that they're not fixing the root of the problem.
- Only the surface layer of mold, mildew, algae and bacteria can be removed from your roof with power washing.
- The discoloration might vanish for now, but without eliminating the algae completely, the discolorations often return due to regrowth within six months.
- Our soft washing process totally cleans your roof and eradicates stain-causing microorganisms.
- Soft washing your roof lasts 4 to 6 times longer than standard power washing.
- You don't have to worry about any algae regrowth - only new growth at that point!
4 Reasons To Clean Your Roof
- Improve the look of your property
Cleaning your roof is a small expense and makes a large difference.
- Extend the life of your roof
Protect your investment. Our biodegradable formula extends shingle life by up to 50%.
- Prevent costly roof replacement
Save your shingles and your wallet by caring for your roof and avoiding deterioration.
- Health benefits
Mold, mildew, fungus and algae are included in the Top 10 Allergy Irritants list. Mold and fungus are also causes of Sick Building Syndrome and Legionnaires Disease.